Rules of Engagment
I welcome participation in the discussion on this blog. To join the conversation, please agree to the following code of conduct (adapted from Wikia):
- We take responsibility for our own words.
- We will post high quality, acceptable content.
- We will not abuse, harass, or threaten others with our words.
- We will not publish libelous or knowingly false information or misrepresent another person.
- We will not violate confidentiality or the privacy of others.
- We will not say something online that we would not say in person.
- If tensions escalate, we will have private conversation with the person we disagree with before we respond publicly.
- We will not make comments anonymously.
- We will not infringe upon copyright or trademark.
- We will ignore “trolls”; that is we won’t respond to nasty comments about ourselves in the blog. Feeding trolls only encourages them!
As the initiator of this blog, I (Sally Dyck) reserve the right to delete comments that do not conform to the above rules and basic standards of civility.